|VentureBull assists companies in the following industries:
|Preferably over 10 million pesos.|
|The interest of an investor is not to become the owner of a company; their primary objective is to acquire shares of the company temporarily for an end goal of a return on his investment; this however implies that decision making must be transparent and in agreement with the investing partner, discarding discretion and familiar forms of management.|
|1. Private Equity (Participation of private investors through shares).
2. Debt (Participation of investors through bonds).
3. Credit through credit institutions.|
|Valuating a company’s worth is a very delicate subject, which is why it is recommended that you rely on professional assistance in this matter. There are different criteria for the valuation of a company such as financial statements, discounted cash flows among others. (Refer to VBC Tools)|
|1. Have 2 years of business operation.
2. Positive cash flows.
3. Ability to generate cash.
4. Having a business plan and an executive summary.
5. To qualify in the above, give a more detailed study of business.|